Charlie Moore will return to Cicero, NY, to teach a 3-part civilian tactical handgun workshop featuring sessions in handgun fundamentals, vehicle tactics and live fire.
All training will be conducted at Bridgeport Rod & Gun Club at 7470 Bull Street, Bridgeport, NY 13030.
Saturday, June 5
8am-12pm | Session 1 – Fundamentals of Tactical Handgun
Max 12 attendees
- Universal safety protocols
- Use of Force / legal defense issues
- Stress effect on performance and decision
- Weapon handling / manipulations
- Tactical handgun positions
- Natural point of aim
- The Three Reloads
- Close quarter shooting basics
- Clearing the three levels of malfunctions
- Engaging with movement
- Engaging multiple threats
- Shoot / Don’t Shoot drills
- Trauma medicine overview / demo
1pm-5pm | Session 2 – Vehicle Tactics
Max 12 attendees
- Tactical safety protocols
- Use of Force justification
- Vehicular anatomy and ballistics
- Accessing your weapon while seated or various other confided space positions
- Safe weapon employment for engaging threats in vehicular confined space
- Environmentally specific shooting platforms for engaging in and around vehicles
- Tactics for utilizing vehicle angles and structure in a real-life 3D environment
- 360-degree engagement tactics (inside & outside vehicles)
- Overview of tactical trauma medicine
For Sessions 1 & 2, training weapons and Non-Lethal Training Ammunition (NLTA) will be provided.
Attendees must bring: long-sleeved shirt for scenarios, eye protection, hydration and a snack.
Sunday, June 6
8am – 12pm | Session 3 – Tactical Live Fire
Max 6 attendees
This training will cover:
- Universal tactical safety protocols / Self-defense law applications
- Principle of grips
- Shooting platform development / tactical movement principles
- Reloading (administrative, emergency, tactical)
- Clearing the 3 levels of malfunctions
- Natural point of aim / sight picture & sight refinement
- Low / high ready and the Sul positions of weapon manipulations
- Kneeling shooting platform
- Urban prone shooting platform
- Shooting from cover / concealment
- Close quarter/compressed frame shooting
- Multiple targets / threat engagements
Attendees must bring weapon, holster system, ear & eye protection and 150 rounds of ammo.
COST: Individual sessions are $175 per attendee. If you register for 2+ sessions, each session will be $150. (Savings of $25 per session.)
REGISTER TODAY at www.beyondtherange.net.
QUESTIONS? Contact Jeff Sgarlata at (315) 752-5728 or instructor Charlie Moore at (912) 996-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to the opportunity to train you to be safer in today’s world!