Join us for our essential workshop on parking lot safety, just in time for the busy holiday shopping season!
Ladies who attend this workshop will learn real-life proven tools, tactics, strategies and techniques that can be put in practice immediately.
Part lecture, part physical self-defense training, our workshop is designed to equip ladies with an important variety of skill sets to increase their safety and the safety of their children and loved ones.
SOME OF THE TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Situational Awareness: Your 720-degree sphere of protection
- Reducing Your Predatory Optic: How to make yourself appear confident, strong and empowered to a potential attacker
- Street Smarts: Trusting your INSTINCTS
- Owning YOUR Personal Space by creating verbal and physical barriers
- Use of strollers and shopping carts as personal safety barriers
- Easily learned and retained techniques for escaping a dangerous situation (including hair pulls, chokes, grabbing purse, etc.)
- Confined Space applications and tactics (i.e. inside and against a vehicle)
- MOMS! Safety strategies for when you have your children present
- Options for self-protection/defense tools
- OUR EXCLUSIVE REPLICATION TRAINING using professional role-players which allows you to actually test out what you’ve learned
Come dressed to move!
We provide a SAFE, SUPPORTIVE and FUN training environment!
We are honored to have our parking lot safety tips featured on WJXT4 / News4JAX coming up later this month. You will want to attend this course to learn the FULL information and to receive one-on-one self-defense training.
Join us on Saturday, November 17th 10:00am-1:00pm and increase your personal safety on the spot! The workshop will be held at the Charlie Moore Training HQ at 545 Skylane Road, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522.
Space is limited to 12 ladies and will sell out. REGISTER NOW!
Registration is $59.00 or sign up with a friend for $100. Registration at the door is $70, if any spots are available.
Contact instructor CHARLIE MOORE to register: send us a message through our Contact Form, text/call (912) 996-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to the honor of training with you!